When incorporating MIPS, however, we didn't sacrifice comfort - the Align II includes our Tri-Fix strap system, SX fit system for easy seat adjustment, our 4th Dimension cooling system for incredible ventilation, and three universal shell sizes to accommodate the guarantee a perfect hold.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows sliding movement of 10 to 15 mm in all directions. -Studies suggest that this reduces some of the rotational forces that are transmitted to the brain during impact.
- Tri-Fix strap system offers high wearing comfort as well as simple, fast and constant adjustment.
- 4th Dimension ventilation system with effective ventilation openings for optimal temperature regulation.
- The in-mold manufacturing process improves the strength of the helmet shell and at the same time reduces weight.
- Reflective elements for better visibility in poor light conditions.