A quality base layer works hard to keep sweat away from the skin, improving temperature regulation and reducing discomfort. Pro Team Base Layers have been updated this year with a new fabric which is lighter, more breathable, and has improved stretch.
Low-profile seams – both flatlock and bonded - are used throughout to reduce irritation, and the fabric’s improved stretch makes for an improved fit. Anti-bacterial and wicking treatments are applied to the fabric to keep it feeling fresh even on long rides.
“Some people don’t see the point of wearing base layers in the summer but I almost always do, feeling more comfortable with one on. It’s up to you, naturally. Rapha’s Pro Team Base Layer really is one of the best I’ve used for hot rides and, believe me, I’ve used a hell of a lot over the years.”
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Bonded seams at the shoulders and yoke
- Race-ready fit sits close to the skin
- Printed with phrases from road racing’s history
- Anti-bacterial and wicking treatments applied to the fabric
- Stretch side panels ensure a close fit