Padanga MTB Schwalbe ThunderBurt 29x2.10
Likutis: Neturime Neturime
Prekės kodas: 376V
- Lots of small and flat studs for quick and quiet rolling
- many grip edges especially for hard floors
- angular outer lugs for good curve control and grip
The Evolution tires are the top models in the Schwalbe range. Extremely fast, very light with good mileage make these tires the first choice for all ambitious athletes! Schwalbe only uses the best available materials for its top products in order to meet all the requirements placed on a tire!
ADDIX Speed, red identification:
The new compound for the XC Race specialists rolls quickly and has a significantly longer service life.
T LE - Tubeless Easy
A new monofilament side fabric brings three advantages over the previous standard:
Even better cut resistance, increased puncture resistance and, above all, it enables extremely easy tubeless conversion. The use of sealing fluid is required, but assembly is otherwise just as easy as with real tubeless tires. Long conversion processes with intensive shaking and frequent pumping are no longer possible with Tubeless Easy.
The SnakeSkin side fabric guarantees additional cut-proof side walls and thus increases puncture resistance.
The proven SnakeSkin construction has been further improved - a light and flexible fabric layer makes the tire cut securely, both on the tire sidewalls and under the tread. Low weight with good puncture protection. Wide intended use - from cross-country to all-mountain.
- Tire type: folding tire
- intended use : Cross Country, Marathon
- Size (inches): 29 x 2.10
- Size (ETRTO): 54 - 622
- Execution: Super Ground, TL Easy
- Rubber compound: ADDIX Speed
- Carcass: 67 TPI
- E-bike compatibility: yes, for e-bikes up to 25 km / h
- Profile: HS451
- Air pressure: 2.0 to 4.0 bar (30-55 PSI)
- Recommended rim width: 19 - 29 mm
- Maximum load: 110 kg
- Color: Black